Not much interesting to post about the continued journey home. It was the first full day of sunshine, so that was a good thing. The wind continued to blow but not as bad as yesterday.
I ended the day in Sioux Falls South Dakota and I am staying at a KOA. When I arrived I first set up the tent to let it dry. It was put away wet on Monday morning because it was raining at the time and it had just been sitting in the carrying bag sense then.
I can official say "My Butt Hurts!" after today's ride. Most people don't hear me say that to often! I covered 860 miles today after the 787 yesterday. In the 10 days since I left home, I have now logged just over 6,000 miles. It is hard to believe that Monday morning I was driving on snow in California and by Tuesday, I was in South Dakota driving in near 90 degree temperatures. I understand it was over 100 degrees in Minneapolis today. I hope it cools down before I get back!
My plan for tomorrow is to stop by and visit my mom and dad on the way home. Today is my dad's birthday so I call to wish him a "Happy Birthday Dad" earlier this evening.
I ended the day in Sioux Falls South Dakota and I am staying at a KOA. When I arrived I first set up the tent to let it dry. It was put away wet on Monday morning because it was raining at the time and it had just been sitting in the carrying bag sense then.
I can official say "My Butt Hurts!" after today's ride. Most people don't hear me say that to often! I covered 860 miles today after the 787 yesterday. In the 10 days since I left home, I have now logged just over 6,000 miles. It is hard to believe that Monday morning I was driving on snow in California and by Tuesday, I was in South Dakota driving in near 90 degree temperatures. I understand it was over 100 degrees in Minneapolis today. I hope it cools down before I get back!
My plan for tomorrow is to stop by and visit my mom and dad on the way home. Today is my dad's birthday so I call to wish him a "Happy Birthday Dad" earlier this evening.

No comments:
Post a Comment