Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting Ready for the West Coast Baby!

Once again I am fortunate enough to be able to take an extended motorcycle trip this year.  This year I will be riding towards the west coast.  My planned departure date is Sunday May 29 and I plan to return around June 18.  The image above shows the states that are my planned route will take me through. This route is a bit ambitious as it is about 10,000 miles so I may have to shorten some pieces but it provides the general direction of m travels.  If I complete this entire route, I will add 9 more states to my "List of States I have Ridden In" and will leave only 6 more to accomplish all 50 states.

I will add more posts once I get on the road.  I hope you enjoy them almost as much as I enjoy the peace, tranquility, and joy these trips provide me!

For those of you you have not seen blogs from my previous trips, I have included the links for them below:
rettigtrip2010.blogspot.com (New England)
rettigtrip09.blogspot.com (Blue Ridge Parkway)
rettigtrip08.blogspot.com (Rocky Mountains)




No comments:

Post a Comment